About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Laquinta California

I did a little walking around in Laquinta after checking out of Embassy Suites. It was just before noon but the temperature was already 120 degrees. There were some nice areas around the museum and the civic center. I took a few photos with my iPhone until it gave a warning that it was overheating and shut itself off.  I heads back to the air conditioned car where Ellen was waiting and we all recuperated.  We continued driving past Palm Springs where the thermometer read 123.





The pictures below were from the walk around the Civic Center in La Quinta.








No comments: