About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day of the Spanish Horse

On Saturday, March 21, I went to Estralla Mountain Park where they had the event "Day of the Spanish Horse".  The weather was warm and sunny and there were great photo opportunities around.  There were flamenco dancers, "bull"fighters, dancing horses, lassooing, costumed riders, and our friend Melissa was there as Zorro.  There was just a $6 park admission for the car and the rest of the event was free.  The crowd was just the right size to get a good atmosphere and to allow room to take pictures.  The horses were magnificent.

From the computer terminal of Bill Graczyk

No comments: