About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

St. Peter's Car Show

Last Saturday was a car show at St. Peter's in Litchfield Park.  The day was going to be a hot one, so I got there around 8:30 am.  The cars were all parked on the grass so it made it pleasant to walk around and spend time looking at the cars.  I was impressed with the number and quality of cars.  Although there were quite a few sharp looking autos in the show, I was particularly attracted to a 850hp 2012 Camaro called the "Freedom Fighter".  This car had a patriotic themed mural painted across the entire exterior.  I'm lucky I got there early to photograph it since it attracted a lot of people standing around and admiring it.

Here are some of the more interesting cars in the show.  Additional photos can be viewed on my web page:  http://azbigbill.weebly.com/st-peters-car-show.html






















No comments: