About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Yarnell Car Show

The Yarnell Car Show was on Sunday, April, 19, 2015 in Yarnell, Arizona.  This was on Highway 89 NE of Wickenburg.  This was a benefit to honor the 19 hotshot firefighters that died near there almost 2 years ago.  There were hundreds of classic and near-classic cars parked on the side of the highway going through this small town.  The cars had to be in good driving condition to make it through the desert and mountain road.



















Between Wickenburg and Yarnell is the small town of Congress.  There is a scenic stop consisting of an art studio and a number of transportation artifacts.  The artist's home is open for viewing if your timing is right.






The complete list of photos can be seen at this link:  Yarnell Car Show Photos

No comments: