About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lake Pleasant

After the rain last night, the morning was bright and sunny--a perfect day to take a picnic lunch at Lake Pleasant.  On the way up, we stopped at the Pottery Place to see if we could find something as a yard decoration.  There were several possibilities, but no commitment yet.  The colorful items there always make for some great pics.

Lake Pleasant was looking very nice, so we stopped at a picnic ramada to have a light lunch.  As we were eating, the clouds started to darken and when we finished, the rain began.  We headed to the car, drove around a bit, and the rain stopped.  The rest of the time the weather was perfect and the white clouds made a nice effect.  There weren't many flowers around, but the view of the lake was very good.














No comments: