About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Desert Botanical Gardens

On Monday, April 20, we went to the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix.  There were wildflowers and cactus flowers in bloom at that time.  Also, the Butterfly Exhibit was still open.  Although the temperature got up to 90 at noon, it was still pleasant enough to enjoy walking, watching, and listening.  The bees were really enjoying soaking up the flower pollen.  It was interesting watching them literally swimming around the pollen.  I took a brief video showing it.



















Here is the bee-in-pollen video:


No comments: