About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Scottsdale Mall Sights

There is always something colorful and interesting to see while walking through shopping malls.  Here are some of the sightings at various malls in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Fancy Bags


Fancy Pants

Here's looking at you!

Pink soap balls

Gray soap balls


More pink

How cool is that?

3 Guys and a Girl (Oh Oh and the photographer in the mirror)

Cute dog

Do your part to keep the dog happy.

Fuzzy piggies

Attention getters
It's off to work we go!

I will too!

Ready for the fight

Wall climbers

Funny faces

The eyes have it

High rise living

Yummies 
Crazy zoo


Just nice

No comments: