About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Monday, July 31, 2017

Goodwill Treasures

I decided to go to a couple of Goodwill stores in the area to see what kind of treasures they had.  Most of the store area seemed to be dedicated to clothing.  There was also quite a bit of old appliances and electronics and a lot of books and cd's.  The most interesting items were the knicknacks, stuffed animals, and Christmas items.  I didn't end up buying anything but there were a number of interesting and humorous things to take photos of.

 Lots of Santas around

 The Happy Hunter.

For the girls


 Have a coke and a cycle.


Holiday Festival



Why, thank you!


Santa Chef?


Rudolph the red-everything reindeer 


Everybody's a Santa


More Christmas characters




Santa's a quarterback?


Happy Easter too!




Bottles


More bottles


Electronics graveyard

The odd couple


Pink is in!


Help!!  The green monster is eating the little girl!

No comments: