About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Monday, July 24, 2017

Strolling Around Arrowhead Mall

Here are some interesting sights I found while strolling around Arrowhead Mall in Peoria, AZ.


The eyes have it

Hooo are you looking at?
Oh yeah?

Smarty Pants

"Danger, Keep Out" warning?

At bat


Too Cute

Take me!  Please!!

Don't be Goofy

Just lion around

Grin and bear it

Oh Poo!!



Getting stuffed?

OK, but which one?

Zombies??

Give em all a whirl

iPhone accessories

Colored bottles

Says it all

Shh!  It's a Secret..

And them some browsing at WalMart


The odd couple

Plush toys

Colorful caps

Swim noodles

No comments: