About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Interesting Items In The Area

Here are some of the interesting items that caught my eye during the past week.

While walking through the local grocery store, there were some nice flower arrangements that made great close-up pictures.








Then while walking at our local indoor track,  it appeared like they were providing a ladder for the fast people to go outside for a rooftop walk.



The Cabela's store has some interesting displays.


















And there's always something new to see at Walmart

Lay your head on this pillow.

Backscratchers?


No comments: