About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sun City West Auto Show

Sun City West had their Car Show on Saturday, February 15.  I had put it in my calendar for that day but thought that it would be just a small show with a few dozen cars.  I was very surprised when we arrived at the show.  It was humongous with several hundred cars and thousands of people walking around.  So on one hand I was pleased to see all the beautiful cars, but all the people milling around made it difficult to get unobstructed photos.  The weather was sunny and in the 80's so I decided to just enjoy the moment.

Of all the pictures I took, here are some of my favorites:































No comments: