About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Auto Show at Sanderson Ford

There was an auto show at Sanderson Ford, in Glendale, on Saturday, April 19 to raise funds for the Glendale K-9 unit.  The weather was terrific and the lot at the car dealer was a great place to have a show.  The dealership also has an operating food diner.  There were over 50 nice looking classic and customized vehicles.  Shown below are some of the autos that caught my eye.  I processed most of the photos using the Photomatix HDR program to help highlight the details of the cars.

Some of the show cars at Sanderson Ford
A real diner serving food at Sanderson Ford


1935 Auburn.  The company also produced Duesenbergs and Cords.



1933 Ford coupe stretched into a limousine



1929 Ford Pickup


1935 Chevy with Corvette Engine



1933 Ford Coupe


Cody Lang with his special creation



No comments: