About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Big Dog Cycle Run

After taking in an Auto Show on Saturday morning, we went to Westgate Plaza to have lunch and do a little shopping at the Outlet Mall.  While having lunch at an outdoor patio, we heard a loud roar and saw hundreds of motorcycles coming to the Plaza.  This was the end point for the Big Dog Cycle Run, a benefit for the Veteran's Scholarship Fund.  I wasn't aware of the event, but walked over to the Plaza center where all the cycles were parked and the participants gathered for lunch and entertainment.

There were some terrific looking cycles there.  They were all parked in an orderly manner which made for a nice view of the fancy machines and some nice picture taking.  This was one of those serendipity moments that was unplanned but very rewarding.  Here are some photos of the event.


Here they come!!
Lined up in the plaza.













No comments: