About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 8, May 20

DAY 8, MAY 20

1. Laundry time this morning. Then off for a chinese buffet in Moab.

2. Spent the afternoon and early evening in Arches NP. Visited a number of the arches but my viewing was limited by the number of arches, the distance between, the busloads of tourists, and my tired legs. But did manage to walk to and view Windows, Double, Turret, Tunnel, Pine Tree, and Landscape Arches. The colors towards evening were spectacular.

3. My last night in Moab. Off to Mesa Verde in the morning.

No comments: