About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Reef Trip

Did the trip to Green Island in the Great Barrier Reef.  Water was very rough.  Did a glass bottom boat excursion but water was murky and boat could not go to the good spots.  Waded on the beach -- water was great in the shelter.  Walked around the island and took some pics.

I posted some of the recent pic highlights below and have started to add them to the album in the index.

Tomorrow off to Port Douglas.








No comments: