About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday Sept. 14

Arrived in Cairns yesterday.  Checked into Travellers Oasis hostel.  Nice and friendly place.  Have a dorm room with 2 German fellows and a Dutch girl.  Bath and shower down the hall.  Single bed is very comfortable.  Walked down to the Esplanade by the beach – there were about 100 people in the park all dancing to Latin Music – kind of like a large exercise class in Grand.  Had Fish and Chips for dinner.

No comments: