About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Thursday, October 13, 2011

St. Helens To Hobart–Oct. 12

Started off the morning going back to the Bay Of Fires to see the rocks in the morning sun.  Very interesting area.  Took a few pictures of the harbor back in St. Helens before heading south.  Stopped at some other beach areas to enjoy the scenery and the crystal clear waters.

Went to the town of Bicheno where they also had an interesting harbor, more colored rocks, and a blowhole in the rocks.  I then had to decide whether to stay around the east coast or to head back to Hobart.  I decided on Hobart so I drove hard to get there before dark.  I made it and checked back into the Hobart Hostel where I stayed earlier.












No comments: