About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Notes: Australia Day 5 -- April 20

1. Rained off and on the whole day but did get some outdoor exploring done.
 
2. Got some seashore photos around Kiama, where I had spent the night.
 
3. Went to Jervis Bay and Booderee National Park.  Nice seashore photos around there also.  Could hear lots of birds up in the trees.  Came across some people who were feeding them.  The birds were very colorful and would just sit on the people as they were feeding.  I didn't have any food on me so I was safe.  I did come across a friendly tree dragon who let me pose with him for a photo.
 
4. Several other seaside villages along the way to Batemans Bay where my hostel was located.  Nice hostel situated in a resort trailer park.

No comments: