About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Notes: Australia Day 7 -- April 22

1. Quiet day today.  Decided to not do too much travel and just relax around the area.
 
2. Went to Eden, just south of here.  Historic old whaling town.  Had an interesting commercial wharf, so just walked around and enjoyed the sights.  Also several nice overlooks up the hill.  Had fish and chips for lunch to complete the atmosphere.
 
3. At the hostel, there were some interesting flowers and colorful birds.  Wild but tame enough to eat out of your hand (and nip the finger occasionally).
 
4. Need to get rested up and rise early for the trip to Canberra in the morning.

No comments: