About Me

My photo
I retired from the Auto Industry in the Detroit area and now make my home in sunny Arizona. I enjoy travel and photography. Although I often think of my photography as serendipitous; I really direct myself to places where those pleasant surprises are likely to occur. When I travel I call myself the "Happy Wanderer".

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Zealand Map

Here is an interactive map of the area of New Zealand that I will be travelling through. Click on the link and then you should be able to put the mouse on the map and move around it. I will be landing in Auckland and then spend the first few days around Coromandel Town (to the east and across the water).

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&q=new+zealand+map&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=aIDTSd6AA6HtlQe8y6H7Cw&ll=-36.235412,174.80896&spn=3.048196,4.268188&z=8

No comments: